Friday, June 7, 2019

Thank you for joining us for  
The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP

This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports of all kinds! Just in time for summer and Father's Day!
You should have arrived from Rebecca But if not,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.

We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

 The Stamp Shop is graciously donating 
this fun 6x6 paper pad by Kaiser Craft to one lucky winner.

AND
 Our very own EK has donated this awesome die set from Elizabeth Crafts! Thanks EK!
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/12/19 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Hello & welcome! I can't tell you how many fun times I had at the bowling alley growing up. Rebelanes recently announced it was closing but was bought out at the last minute so it looks like it's here to stay!!! Maybe I will get back into it....who knows!! I couldn't wait to play with the Art Impressions - Senior Bowlers stamp set and Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid paper! 
I used unfinished 1/32" Basswood colored with Copics for the bowling lane and 2 coats of Glossy Accents to give it a little shine. 

These adorable ladies are having a "ball"! I added Glossy Accents to their bowling balls and a bowling pin brad for a little dimension. I think I will go back and color the white pieces holding the gals together. What do you think? 



Be sure to hop over to my friend Alicia & see what she has in store for you!
Click here to enter the drawing for my new blog launch!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Be sure to join us next month for our
Adventure Awaits Blog hop!




17 comments:

  1. Love your projects, they are so awesome. Those ladies are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects but I really love how you made the bowling lane look so real. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I love the colors! Our bowling alley was just recently demolished to put an Aldi- grocery store- in it's place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I recall as a kid growing up bowling. My parents worked at one and we would go to work with them on the nights when they had events. They would deem the lights and everything would glow. Disc balls filling the room with amazing colors. Those were the good times.They just don't do much of that anymore. I too wouldn't mind going to play a few rounds. Any whoo your cards are so cute and I love how you created the floor. Sooo Coool =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floor idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything bowling and this stamp set is fun...I havent put mine away yet as I want to make some more with it...LOL..great projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bowling cards. Love the bowling lane on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable cards! those ladies are too much fun!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are fantastic, and that wood floor is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. Love how you used real wood for the lane on one of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my gosh...the bowling lane is awesome! Great job coloring...I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job coloring! Your cards are super fun! Following your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Creative use of the balsa wood! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards. Such a great coloring job. And the wood addition is cool. Tfs. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so fun and adorable! Perfect for anyone that bowls! Thanks for joining us. Hope to have you in more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports of all kinds! Just ...