Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome to my new blog!



Hello and welcome to my new blog! I have been scrapbooking and making cards for about 15 years and continue to be amazed at the new techniques and products that surface each year! I have become some what of a hoarder and would love to share some of my finds with you!


Simply click the "Follow" or "Follow by email" button and comment on this post "Follower" or "Email". I will choose a winner on Saturday June 30th and announce it on this post! For additional chances to win, refer a friend and tell them to add in the comment that "_______ sent me".

I am always inspired by new ideas so if you have a blog, I would love to follow you back! Simply leave a link to your blog, Instagram, Flickr, etc. in the comments section.

Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more fabulous giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your brand new blog. I too started a new blog. Its more so for reading books. I have a craft blog as well and plan to get back into crafting. Life just to a turn and so I had to step away. I'm both a follower by email and by post. I look forward to your creations.

    I hope you can stop by both my blogs:

    Escape... Where It All Begin http://escapewhereitallbegin.blogspot.com/ for reading

    An'Jenic Creative Space
    http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/ for crafting.

    Hugs,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining us for   The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports of all kinds! Just ...